segunda-feira, 28 de julho de 2008

Estados Unidos

parabens because they have more than 200 attendance (visits) in blogg.


MILAGRE

In this dark night, I am here ...
In this dark night, I believe in you ....
And without wanting to open the window .... ....
And I see the stars, look at me ...

They look with fear ... with very afraid ...
And almost all are hiding ....
And few, are looking to me .....
And I do not know that they minto ....
It will fleeing to far ...

I still look at the sky ...
I still see the night, dark night ...
And to feel that the night vai continue ...
Because everything vai continue dark ...

And then, I am looking around ...
And as miracle, find out ...
That is not the only dark ...
And always looking, and with willingness to change ...
I see that really changes everything ...
And slowly the night, turns into day ...

Lili Laranjo

Sem comentários:

Momentos

CLIC PARA VER TODAS AS FOTOS

Da Rose para mim

Da Rose para mim
Belo SELo Guardo-o com Carinho

Sor Cecilia obrigada

Sor Cecilia obrigada
Estoi a tu lado